Strategy and Policy Consultants Network Limited
Who we are
This site is operated by Strategy and Policy Consultants Network Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 04619497 whose registered office is at Chapel House, Booton, Norwich, Norfolk NR10 4PE. Any reference to “us”, “we” or “SPC Network” throughout this statement is to Strategy and Policy Consultants Network Limited.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you which is processed in accordance with this statement. Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions on these terms or the service that we provide.
What information we hold about you
We may hold personal information about you including the following:
• email address;
• name and contact details;
• details of your organisation;
• the content of any messages which you may send to us;
• technical and analytical information obtained through cookies; and
• other information you provide to us.
We collect this information directly from you when you register on our sites, subscribe to our newsletter and insightsor otherwise provide this information to us.
How we use your information
We use your information for the following purposes
• providing you with access to our publications, news and insights;
• to personalise your experience on our website;
• responding to any enquiries which you make to us relating to any of our services;
• to process and administer any payments that you make to us; and
• to monitor site usage to develop and administer our website, services and publications.
Who we may share your information with
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our agents and service providers;
• our infrastructure providers;
• a third party who acquires our business; and
• law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law.
Keeping your information secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways:
• where it is necessary to perform a contract with you;
• where it is required by law;
• where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
• where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business including:
o responding to enquiries
o providing services to our customers
o improving and developing our services
o the administration of our business
o monitoring and maintaining standards within our business
o promoting our business
o establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a web site; they can facilitate communication and interaction with the site; they allow site owners to track visitor activity. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer by adjusting your web browser preferences. Cookies are used to track visitors to our site.
This site uses the following cookies.
• tracker: Expires at end of session. Contains the last 5 pages viewed. Typically used for form or error message returns.
• last_visit: Expires after 1 year. Date of the user’s last visit.
• last_activity: Expires after 1 year. Records the time of the last page load. Used in conjunction with the last_visit cookie.
For more information, including how to disable/delete cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Transfer of data out of the EEA
Information that we collect from you may be transferred to third party service providers working for us who may process that information at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
These destinations may not have the same legal protections for personal data as you enjoy under English law. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement and data protection legislation.
When we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• the countries we transfer your personal data to have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
• we use contractual clauses approved by the European Commission which give personal data similar protection to that which it has in the EEA; or
• where we use providers based in the USA, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data that applies within the EEA.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
You have rights under data protection laws, in certain circumstances, including to:
• request access to personal information that we may process about you
• require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information free of charge
• to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you where this is no longer required to be processed by us
• to object to or restrict our processing of some of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you. If we need further information we will let you know.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or other applicable authority. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
Retention of information
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you interact with us.
To contact us please use the following details: